Financial Analyst I
Company: Interprint Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Interprint is one of the leading employers in Berkshire County. We
are also a leader on the international stage. We are a worldwide
leader in d--cor printing because we have an edge; we hire amazing
people who help us improve every day. We hire people who understand
that personal accountability is the hallmark of any great career.
We say yes to new opportunities because we know our employees will
say yes to new challenges!We are looking for a high energy
Financial Analyst I.Duties will include:
- Performing forecasting analysis for various levels of
- Support in new Project Management, feasibility and
- Team player being part of profitability improvement
- Analyzing manufacturing operations, equipment availability and
- Implementing cost standards for materials and labor.
- Preparing financial/production reports for various levels of
- Analyzing production costs and recommending changes.
- Providing management with information vital to the
- Developing and monitoring business performance metrics..
Requirements:This is a great opportunity for a new college graduate
to start a rewarding career in manufacturing career! Thorough
knowledge of general financial procedures, reporting and cost
profitability analysis. A bachelor's degree in business, accounting
or finance is required.This is your chance to work for a worldwide
leader here in the Berkshires!
Keywords: Interprint Inc, Pittsfield , Financial Analyst I, Accounting, Auditing , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!