Company: Neenah Paper
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Neenah PaperJob Locations US-MA-Pittsfield# of Openings
Neenah Technical Materials is seeking an Administrative Assistant
to join the Pittsfield, MA location. This position is responsible
for providing direct administrative services for the AP2 facility
as well as additional administrative support to the operations
leadership team; including the Mill Manager. Additional
responsibilities include gathering and tracking information related
to safety, production and sales, NOS, personnel and providing fully
competent back-up support to customer service.
- Accurately support operations Oracle job closures, item master
creation and transaction edits.
- Greet guests, vendors and visitors and arrange sundries,
facilities and technology as required.
- Provide direct administrative support to the leadership
- Other administrative duties to include office supply order,
purchase order processing, document preparation; power point
presentations, memos, meeting minutes, special event planning,
project and team wide communications.
- Support Customer Service by processing purchase orders, enter
sales/work order information, invoicing, and coordination of
- Provide fully competent back-up and vacation support across all
- Support MOC and implementation of mission control and the
structure for a visual workplace.
- Facilitate publication and share of metrics, developing
systematic and automated solutions.
- Track, publish, and facilitate JHA/Risk Review metrics,
scoring, improvements and due dates.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate's Degree
in Business or related discipline preferred
- Three to five years demonstrated experience performing high
accuracy administrative duties in a fast-paced office
- Demonstrated competence with a variety of computer software
programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Must be
capable of learning Oracle MES system responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Detail oriented
Neenah, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not
discriminate against any employee or applicant due to race,
ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran's status or
on the basis of disability. We are committed to having a diverse
workforce that reflects the communities we serve.PI133922334
Keywords: Neenah Paper, Pittsfield , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!