Sr. Specialist, Digital/Email Marketing Strategy
Company: Annie Selke
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We're excited to be looking for a Sr. Specialist, Digital/Email
Marketing Strategy to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to
our Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing, the Email Marketing Strategist
is responsible for owning the full email channel strategy. This
involves strategy, forecasting, content ideation, execution, and
reporting across digital marketing channels. This position is
directly responsible for generating channel growth and deploying
content within direct-to-consumer email, SMS, and Paid Social
marketing. They will work closely with merchandising, creative, and
editorial departments to ensuring the success of these programs.
This position will report directly to the Digital Marketing
Manager.How will you support the team?
- Coordinate the scheduling, deployment, and monitoring of email
and mobile marketing using third-party tools.
- Ensure consistent marketing messaging throughout customer
- Work with marketing teams to determine goals, target segments,
campaign flow, and offers.
- Determine benchmarks and metric requirements for each
- Develop timeline and project manage campaigns to ensure timely
and error-free execution.
- Create content briefs to succinctly highlight campaign creative
- Integrate customer data to create dynamically generated email
- Work with multiple departments to implement brand strategy and
acquire sign-off to ensure proper focus and quality of each email
- Develop and implement new email projects/initiatives.
- Assist with the creation and deployment of email marketing
- Coordination of team QA. Ensure all elements of the email are
proofed, accurate and in good working order including spelling,
grammar, links and overall site functionality, web content,
subscribe/unsubscribe process, and other best practice
- Analyze and report out on key metrics and create dashboards to
highlight key learnings. Ability to generate reports as
- Other digital marketing tasks to support department goals and
objectives as needed.We're Looking for someone with...
- Associates Degree required; Bachelors' Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of direct, executional email experience in at least
one major ESP like Emarsys, Klaviyo, Bronto, etc.
- Strong analytical mindset and proven reporting experience.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Experience with user acquisition/lead generation
- Familiar with reporting tools such as Google Analytics.
- SMS marketing experience is preferred, but not required.
- Results-driven with exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and ability
to work with a cross functional team to support processes and drive
- Ability to prioritize effectively and manage tight
- Excellent MS-Excel skills. Basic knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Interest in home d--cor and familiarity with textiles a
plus.The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned
to this job.Fresh American LLC, d/b/a The Annie Selke Companies, is
an equal opportunity employer. Why join us?
- Our team is made up of sociable, fun, creative, and passionate
people -- who are driven and great at what they do.
- We work hard, but have fun as well. We have a pet friendly
office and biweekly Summer BBQs to bring the team together.
- We're growing rapidly, so we've got tons of exciting growth
opportunities for our amazingly talented team. We always look
- The usual items you'd expect - your choice of two options for
medical care subsidized 70% by the company, dental, vision, a
company matching 401 (k) plan at 4%, employee discounts, fun team
events, and much more.About The Annie Selke CompaniesThe Annie
Selke Companies have achieved continuous success since our
beginning in 1994. We believe your home should make you happy. The
best way to achieve that happiness is by surrounding yourself with
people, pets, and amazing products. For over 20 years, we've
created bedding, rugs, sleepwear, and home furnishings for you (and
us) to love - stylish pieces that stand out and stand the test of
time. Come join us in Bringing Happy Home! .
Keywords: Annie Selke, Pittsfield , Sr. Specialist, Digital/Email Marketing Strategy, Advertising , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!