Director of Nursing - Physician Group Practice
Company: B.E. Smith
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Description & Requirements
Director of Nursing - Physician Group Practice in Massachusetts
Become an Innovative leader within this Award-Winning Healthcare
System with World-Class Technology in the beautiful Berkshires!
- The new Director of Nursing will oversee the Physician Group
Practice with 2-3 FTE's and 1 direct report.
- The Director will report to the Vice President of the Medical
Group while working closely with the Operations Directors, Director
of Clinical Informatics, and the Chief Nursing Officer. Key member
of the leadership team.
- Responsible for building relationships with the staff and
nursing supervisors while focusing on creating great care and
assuring compliance within the department.
- Partners with performance improvement programs including
planning of systematic and strategic goals and objectives for the
measurement, assessment and improvement of patient care.
- The Director will lead and set clinical care agendas and
prepare the department for an upcoming Joint Commission
- The ideal candidate will be a strong organized leader with
ambulatory, program, and clinical pathway experience.
- Physician practice management experience, preferred.
- BSN required. Master's Degree in Hospital Administration or
related field preferred.The Organization
- Berkshire Healthcare Systems is a mission-driven,
not-for-profit, consumer-centered senior housing and healthcare
organization committed to meeting the health care and residential
needs of the population in the communities it serves.
- Headquartered in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, in the heart of the
beautiful Berkshires, BHS serves the region through a network of
affiliates which include Berkshire Medical Center, the BMC
Hillcrest Campus, the North Adams Campus of BMC, Fairview Hospital,
Berkshire Visiting Nurse Association, and BMC and Fairview
- With award-winning programs, nationally recognized physicians,
world-class technology and a sincere commitment to the community,
BHS is delivering the kind of advanced healthcare most commonly
found in large metropolitan centers.
- Every year, Berkshire Health Systems and its employees
contribute to the health and well-being of our community, often
through efforts that take place out of the public view, but
nevertheless have a significant impact on the entire community. A
core part of the BHS mission is to provide the highest quality
healthcare services available, while also investing in the
- Pittsfield, Massachusetts, is within the heart of The
Berkshires region, which is home to a myriad of art, theatre,
dance, music, film, and historic sites.
- Get lost in a crossroads of culinary culture - Berkshire
features a number of orchards, farms, restaurants, specialty
markets, wineries and breweries.
- Visit lakes, go skiing, discover horseback riding or learn
violin - there's something for everyone in The Berkshires of
- Nearby cities within driving distance include Albany (1 hour),
Boston (2.5 hours), Hartford (1 hour) and New York City (3
About the Company
Founded in 1978, B.E. Smith is the trusted partner in Interim
Leadership and Executive Search career opportunities for healthcare
executives. Exclusive to the healthcare industry, our personalized
placement methodology best matches professionals to organizations.
B.E. Smith is a member of AMN Healthcare, an
EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority
and female applicants.
Director of Nursing, DON, Chief Nursing Officer, CNO, Director of
Patient Care Services, Nursing Executive, Nurse Executive, Director
of Patient Care, Vice President of Patient Care, Vice President of
Patient Care Services
Keywords: B.E. Smith, Pittsfield , Director of Nursing - Physician Group Practice, Executive , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!