Company: Center for Human Development
Posted on: September 22, 2022
First Steps Together is a grant funded program that provides
support to parents in Recovery. The program is looking for a
Program Manager to provide support to the team and be a part of the
growth of the office. The Program Manager is responsible for the
supervision and management of the First Steps Together program.
- Partner with the Vice-President of Outpatient Services in the
oversight, management and integration of the operations of First
- If needed conduct client intakes, screening and assessment and
provide direct therapeutic interventions.
- Supervise FST staff individually on a regularly scheduled basis
and evaluate annually. Implements corrective and disciplinary
action as needed
- Maintain, oversee and conduct service documentation and record
- Collect and report monthly statistics and quarterly outcome
measurements to local evaluation partners and federal
- Network with community agencies and referral sources; serve on
the Perinatal Coalition for the Berkshires.
- Collaborate with grant funder and training team departments on
the development of materials and public relations.
- Participate in program budget conversations both with grant
funder and within agency.
- Complete the interviewing, hiring and onboarding process for
- May perform additional duties as needed or requested.
- Coordinates and implements program-wide initiatives and
programming under the supervision of the Vice-President
- Engages in risk management to ensure program members
- Adheres to program procedure manual and assists in its ongoing
review and development
- Reviewing to ensure the development and update of action plans,
case notes and other documents related to program members file and
in accordance with grant requirements.
- participates in on-call system to ensure staff coverage and
- schedules staffing according to contract guidelines and health
and safety considerations
- arranges coverage in the event of staff call-out
- coordinates operational processes with administrative staff,
e.g., vehicle access, supplies ordering
- maintains personnel records in accordance with standard format
and timetables conducts regular team supervisions and staff
- Able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks
assigned due to changing environments
Work is generally performed in an office. Hours of work are
typically Monday through Friday from 8:30-4:30pm with flexibility
required should the need arise. Travel is necessary for meetings,
between program, or appointments with outside providers.
The Program Manager should ascribe to the philosophy of the Program
and maintain a high level of commitment to program members and
staff. Personality traits should include:
- High energy level; self-initiated
- Good teamwork philosophy and ability to model this
- Demonstrates patience, caring and compassion
- Performs well under pressure and in the event of
- Able to work with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Open, direct, and friendly interpersonal style
- Being flexible with work schedule
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Center for Human Development, Pittsfield , Program Manager, Executive , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!