Travel Registered Nurse RN Nephrology
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Nephrology Nurses help patients with kidney diseases or abnormal
kidney functions. One of their most important duties is to assist
patients with their dialysis treatments. They work in one of the
most diverse collections of environments in nursing, and can be
found in acute/critical, home training, outpatient dialysis
clinics, and even in transplant units where patients receive new
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Pittsfield , Travel Registered Nurse RN Nephrology, Healthcare , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!