Wound Care RN
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Wound, Burn and Ostomy opening in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a Wound Care
RN to join our amazing team.Details of the Wound Care RN
- Anticipated start date: 01/23/2023
- Salary: $2920.00 - $3263.40 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 5x8 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Wound Care RN:
- Assess and monitor wounds.
- Clean and bandage wounds.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the patient care
team to determine if additional treatments or changes in care are
- Educate patients and caretakers on wound care, infection and
injury prevention, and pressure ulcer (bed sore) care.
- Write orders to expedite wound healing and avoid skin
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications for the Wound
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Wound
- Current BLS/BCLS and/or ACLS certifications.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the Wound Care RN opening and one of our
dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keyphrases: wound care specialist jobs, wound care nursing jobs,
wound care jobs, surgical wound care jobs, wound treatment jobs,
wound management jobs, wound care specialist nurse jobs, certified
wound care specialist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, acute wound
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Pittsfield , Wound Care RN, Healthcare , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!