Advanced Practitioner - Urgent Care - 3x12s - Sign On Bonus
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Patient-Focused Health Care - Full Benefits W/401K - 3x12s -
Access to FREE URGENT CARE VISITS - RVU Incentive Plans - Sign On
Bonus!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jake VogelAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $120,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:We are
healthcare, available when you need it, without an appointment. We
see patients of all ages including pediatrics. Our medical staff
are members of your community who work in close collaboration with
your healthcare team.Our physician-led clinical teams have great
communication skills and work hard to answer every question and
make every patient feel at ease.We take a personal interest in your
health and keep you informed about flu shots, vaccinations and
health screenings that may benefit you and your family.Our
comprehensive approach to urgent care includes on-site labs, x-ray
capabilities and dispensing of common medications. We'll even send
your visit summary to your primary care doctor or a
specialist.Prompt, quality care from the moment you walk in,
through your recovery and beyond-that's our approach to patient
care that focuses on YOU.We adhere to all health & safety
guidelines to promote a healthy environment, no smoking (including
cigarettes or vapes) at any of our locations.Why join us?
- Are you an experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse
Practitioner seeking permanent employment in New Hampshire?
- Have you been working bedside and looking for a bit of normalcy
in your schedule?
- Have you been working nights and weekends looking for a way to
spend more time with your family and/or friends?
- We believe in building a positive culture focused on kindness,
positive patient outcomes, and being a great place to build a
lasting career for our medical professionals
- We believe in providing exceptional service to our patients and
their families - as well as the community in which we work
- We believe in treating everyone like we like to be treated
- Click Apply!
- Send a confidential resume - email@example.com
- Call direct/text - 949.946.5493
- Sign-On bonus!
- Top Urgent Care Group in New England!
- Highly competitive base pay and excellent benefits
- Collaborative culture where you are urged to grow and work
- Unlimited growth
- Family oriented environment where everyone will know your
nameJob DetailsWe are seeking a dynamic and dedicated Permanent
(Not Locum) Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join our
Urgent Care team. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a
thriving healthcare organization and provide top-notch care to
patients in need of immediate attention. The ideal candidate will
have a strong background in urgent care, with a proven ability to
handle high-pressure situations with grace, precision, and empathy.
Our Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant will work
collaboratively with our team of healthcare professionals to
provide comprehensive, patient-centered care.Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and treat patients with acute, chronic complaints and
health maintenance concerns.
- Provide urgent care to patients, including physical
examinations, diagnosing medical conditions, formulating and
prescribing treatment plans.
- Respond to medical/health problems presented by patients
including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment, and
referral as appropriate.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal
and state health information privacy laws.
- Record patient information such as vital signs, weight, and
changes in medical history prior to each appointment.
- Keep up-to-date with current policies and procedures, and
contribute to their evolution by bringing up potential improvements
to our team's attention.
- Collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team of
healthcare professionals to provide high-quality patient care.
- Educate patients and/or families about preventive care, medical
issues, and use of prescribed medical treatments and/or
- Provide after-hours services as needed, including weekends and
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner or
Physician Assistant, preferably in an urgent care setting.
- Current, unrestricted Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Certification from the National Commission on Certification of
Physician Assistants (NCCPA) or American Academy of Nurse
Practitioners (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public
Safety (DPS) registrations for the purpose of writing
- Current Healthcare Provider Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification is a
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability
to communicate complex medical information to patients and their
families in a clear and effective manner.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented setting
and to adapt to diverse health care needs and concerns of
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail,
with a commitment to delivering high-quality, patient-centered
- Proficient in electronic medical records (EMR) systems.
- Fluency in a second language is a plus.This is an exciting
opportunity for a dedicated healthcare professional to make a real
difference in our patients' lives. If you are passionate about
providing high-quality urgent care and thrive in a fast-paced,
collaborative environment, we would love to hear from
you.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Pittsfield , Advanced Practitioner - Urgent Care - 3x12s - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!