Labor & Delivery RN
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: June 5, 2019
Are you a Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse, wanting to find your
next rewarding travel or local contract position?
At National Staffing Solutions, we believe this process should be
exciting and as smooth a transition as possible. We have an
invested interest in helping you connect the dots to plot where
you'll go next with the confidence and support you deserve.
If you're as passionate about helping patients as we are and want
the opportunity to embark on a new adventure, then take a look at
what we have currently available:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $1,800 - $2,100 weekly, commensurate with your
- Anticipated duration of this contract assignment: 13
- Anticipated schedule: Full time hours: Monday - Friday (3-12
hour shifts or 5-8 hour shifts)
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you'll receive Day One Medical
- Gain valuable professional experience and explore a new
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the fetal heart rate, and mother's vital
- Measuring the strength and timing of contractions
- Administering medications and performing diagnostic
- Consulting with physicians and other members of the care
- Assisting with inducing labor
- Identifying and assisting with complications
What You'll Need to Qualify for this Role:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Labor and
- Current BLS/BCLS, ACLS and PALS Certification.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration and one of our
dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Pittsfield , Labor & Delivery RN, Healthcare , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!