Restaurant Shift Lead
Company: Five Guys
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Shift Leader - Five Guys Five Guys Burgers and Fries is one of
America's most successful hamburger concepts, not just for its
food, ranked the #1 burger in America by the Zagat survey, but also
because of its employees. We have a unique work environment where
you're trained to work every position in the restaurant. From the
register, to the grill, to morning prep and evening close, our crew
members become a team working in all aspects of the restaurant. We
also have a unique crew bonus program that provides the opportunity
to earn cash bonuses, two times per week giving our crew members
the opportunity to earn much higher incomes. Compensation:
Competitive hourly wages, tips, free meals, Paid vacation, medical
insurance and other benefits. We have an open kitchen experience so
it's fun and it's loud with lots of team communication. The crew's
burger creation is part of the customer experience. So, what's it
take to be a successful Five Guys Shift Leader?
- People & Leadership Skills - Do you know how to lead and
motivate people? This one skill set is what separates good managers
from poor managers and will be the key attribute we will focus on
in our interview process.
- Energy & Stamina - it's a team-based work environment and crew
energy is important.
- Ability To Work At A Fast Pace - Our kitchen's have a lot going
on and there's lots of on-the-line communication and job rotation.
It's not for everybody.
- Good Communication - Our crew is vocal and supports and works
with each other on what's happening real-time during each
- Love For Burgers and Classic Rock and Roll - We make some of
the best burgers and fries in the biz and do it to the sounds of
classic rock and roll. Yes, singing is encouraged.
- Caring About Your Teammates - Always working for the success of
your team. Qualifications:
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- High school diploma, some post high school education a
- 1-2 years previous leadership experience in some capacity.
- 1-2 years experience in the food service business.
- ServeSafe Certification a plus.
- Strong references from people who have worked for you and who
you've worked for. Responsibilities:
- Financial and inventory management
- Crew assignment, training and motivation of the team during
- Customer relationship management
Keywords: Five Guys, Pittsfield , Restaurant Shift Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!