Wholesale Customer Service Support Associate
Company: Annie Selke
Posted on: May 11, 2022
We're excited to be looking for a Wholesale Customer Service
Support Associate to join our rapidly growing team in Pittsfield,
MA. Reporting directly to our Sr. Manager, Sales operation the
Wholesale Customer Service Support Associate will prepare and
manage documents, oversee communication with over 40 sales reps and
5 showrooms and work closely with our established and award winning
customer service team. The position will have the skills to build
strong business relationships in a professional manner through
verbal and written communication. They will exercise good judgement
and objectivity, serving as a champion for both staff and
leadership. The perfect candidate for this role will be someone
with proven experience in all administrative tasks, be willing to
travel, and a passion for organization and communication.How will
you support the team?
- Maintain all documents for customer service, sales reps and
- Offer daily support to Customer Service department, sales reps
- Build and maintain strong business relationship with showroom
staff and sales reps.
- Preparing and communicate documents/reports.
- Send all print material to showrooms.
- Send reps needed print material and samples.
- Maintains Sales Rep territory & contact info list.
- Improve quality of shared documents.
- Communicate with manager and other departments as needed to
solve ongoing issues and raise awareness of needed
- Some travel required.
- Assist in other areas to support other department goals and
objectives as neededWe're Looking for someone with...
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a similar administrative role is a plus.
- Ability to perform all aspects of preparing and managing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with an
appropriate sense of urgency.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team atmosphere
while focusing on multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft office skills with an
intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Excel.The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.Fresh
American LLC, d/b/a The Annie Selke Companies, is an equal
opportunity employer. Why join us?
- Our team is made up of sociable, fun, creative, and passionate
people -- who are driven and great at what they do.
- We work hard, but have fun as well. We have a pet friendly
office and biweekly Summer BBQs to bring the team together.
- We're growing rapidly, so we've got tons of exciting growth
opportunities for our amazingly talented team. We always look
- The usual items you'd expect - your choice of two options for
medical care subsidized by the company, with optional dental,
vision, a company matching 401 (k) plan at 4%, employee discounts,
fun team events, and much more.About The Annie Selke Companies The
Annie Selke Companies have achieved continuous success since our
beginning in 1994. We believe your home should make you happy. The
best way to achieve that happiness is by surrounding yourself with
people, pets, and amazing products. For over 20 years, we've
created bedding, rugs, sleepwear, and home furnishings for you (and
us) to love - stylish pieces that stand out and stand the test of
time. Come join us in Bringing Happy Home! .
Keywords: Annie Selke, Pittsfield , Wholesale Customer Service Support Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!