Manager, Customer Service
Company: Annie Selke
Posted on: May 15, 2022
We're excited to be looking for a Customer Service Manager to join
our rapidly growing team in Pittsfield, MA. Reporting to our Sr.
Manager, Sales Operations, you will manage the activities of
Customer Services staff for optimal order management and customer
satisfaction levels to include assigning responsibilities,
monitoring, training, evaluate and coach for performance, goal
setting and motivation. The perfect candidate for this role will
have strong leadership skills and a customer service background!
How will you support the team?
- Communicating departmental and company developments.
- Execute formal training programs to include systems and product
- Daily support and guidance of Customer Service Representative
- Work closely with Sr. Manager, Sales Operations, to continue
growth and success of Customer Service Department the team.
- Identify strengths and opportunities within the Department,
enabling the team to achieve greater efficiency.
- Oversee daily workflow with the Customer Service Team.
- Successfully manage customer inquires ensuring they receive the
proper communication and that gathered information/findings are
shared with pertinent stakeholders.
- Manage Department schedules via shared calendar, as well as
holiday season scheduling.
- Execute promotional sales programs such as up selling, cross
- Work with warehouse to coordinate execution of efficient and
reliable customer order execution and to resolve escalated customer
issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate with Manager and other Departments as needed to
solve ongoing issues and raise awareness of needed
- Partner with the Sr, Manager, Sales Operations, and HR in
employee related areas such as, interviewing, disciplinary actions,
and employee relations as required. We're looking for someone
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5+years Supervisory or Management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and leadership
- Excellent understanding of technology, software applications
and computer systems
- Background with call center and phone systems operations
preferred Why join us?
- Our team is made up of sociable, fun, creative, and passionate
people -- who are driven and great at what they do.
- We work hard, but have fun as well. We have a pet friendly
office and biweekly Summer BBQs to bring the team together.
- We're growing rapidly, so we've got tons of exciting growth
opportunities for our amazingly talented team. We always look
- The usual items you'd expect - your choice of two options for
medical care subsidized 70% by the company, dental, vision, a
company matching 401 (k) plan at 4%, employee discounts, fun team
events, and much more. About The Annie Selke Companies The Annie
Selke Companies have achieved continuous success since our
beginning in 1994. We believe your home should make you happy. The
best way to achieve that happiness is by surrounding yourself with
people, pets, and amazing products. For over 20 years, we've
created bedding, rugs, sleepwear, and home furnishings for you (and
us) to love - stylish pieces that stand out and stand the test of
time. Come join us in Bringing Happy Home Requirements:
Keywords: Annie Selke, Pittsfield , Manager, Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!