Customer Service Associate
Company: Annie Selke
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We're excited to be hiring for an Customer Service Associate to
join our rapidly growing and award winning team in Pittsfield, MA.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Service, this role will provide
support to our customer service and territory manager with daily
tasks outlined below and other projects based on the needs of the
department. The position will be a collaborator with the ability to
work effectively both in a team as well as independently. They will
exercise good judgement and objectivity, serving as a champion for
our customers and customer service staff.The ideal candidate for
this position will be reliable, self-motivated, and have a keen eye
for detail. How will you support the team?
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails promptly
- Provide a high level of service to our customers by assisting
them with any general questions, product questions and
coordination, checking available inventory, order tracking, etc.
Additional written and verbal correspondence as needed.
- Efficient and accurate processing of all customer orders during
the same day of receipt. Be able to accurately quote lead times,
pricing, order information, retail store locations etc.
- Work within existing processes and procedures to assure the
highest possible level of accuracy in order processing.
- Continually maintain and improve product line knowledge
- Assist with training new associates as necessary
- Maintain a professional demeanor with customers, co-workers.
Work as an active team member within the company and department.
Assist as needed.
- Maintain accurate customer records and files.
- Other duties as needed to support department goals and
objectives. We're looking for someone with...
- 2+ years of previous customer service experience
- Direct work experience in a small call center environment a
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Friendly, professional personality
- Ability to sit 6-8 hours a day
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Windows 2000 or XP, Microsoft Office, and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks during a typical day
- Excellent organizational and time management skills Why join
- Our team is made up of sociable, fun, creative, and passionate
people -- who are driven and great at what they do.
- We work hard, but have fun as well. We have a pet friendly
office and biweekly Summer BBQs to bring the team together.
- We're growing rapidly, so we've got tons of exciting growth
opportunities for our amazingly talented team. We always look
- The usual items you'd expect - your choice of two options for
medical care subsidized 70% by the company, dental, vision, a
company matching 401 (k) plan at 4%, employee discounts, fun team
events, and much more.About The Annie Selke CompaniesThe Annie
Selke Companies have achieved continuous success since our
beginning in 1994. We believe your home should make you happy. The
best way to achieve that happiness is by surrounding yourself with
people, pets, and amazing products. For over 20 years, we've
created bedding, rugs, sleepwear, and home furnishings for you (and
us) to love - stylish pieces that stand out and stand the test of
time. Come join us in Bringing Happy Home!
Keywords: Annie Selke, Pittsfield , Customer Service Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!