Specialist, Human Resources
Company: Annie Selke
Posted on: May 14, 2022
to new hires and current employees.
- Monitor, assess and foster employee engagement and culture
through various means (surveys, stay and exit interviews, employee
- Establish, analyze, and maintain KPI metrics (turnover, hiring,
exit interview feedback, unemployment claims, etc.).
- Ensure accurate completion of new hire documentation during
- Process and enter related employee demographic, salary,
position, and reporting structure information into payroll
- Actively support company strategies and goals through HR
initiatives, goals, and action plans.
- Serve as resource to all staff and leadership on HR policy,
processes, and practices to ensure effective and timely execution
and compliance with policies; train/communicate on new initiatives
- Assist in resolving employee relation issues through
partnership with managers and employees.
- Complete reports within Microsoft programs and HR Software to
turn data into insight, intelligence, and action.
- Perform other duties as needed in support of the HR Department,
the VP of HR, or other Company initiatives. .
We're looking for someone with...
- Bachelor's Degree in HR Management, Marketing, Business,
Psychology, or other related field required (or other applicable
- Experience as a Generalist in Human Resources with specific
skill set to include Recruiting and Onboarding and general broad
knowledge base in all aspects of Human Resources. (Prior HR
experience within the Retail, Operations, Production, Warehouse, or
Creative industry a plus.)
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with
ability to effectively relay company culture, benefits, policies,
practices, etc. to both candidates and internal staff in an upbeat,
- Proven ability to work effectively, collaboratively, and
professionally with, and across, all levels of staff and
- Professional curiosity in approach and problem solving with
good analytical and pro-active trouble-shooting skills.
- Ability to demonstrate professional self-control, mutual
respect, good listening skills and an ability to guide towards a
- Excellent time management/organizational abilities to
continually manage and prioritize work; agility to be flexible as
needed while still bringing tasks to completion accurately and
- Ability to work effectively both independently as well as in a
team under general supervision.
- Responsive, flexible, and adaptable in approach. Open and
supportive of change initiatives and opportunities for continuous
improvement. The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned
to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned
to this job. Fresh American LLC, d/b/a The Annie Selke Companies,
is an equal opportunity employer. Why join us?
- Our team is made up of sociable, fun, creative, and passionate
people -- who are driven and great at what they do.
- We work hard, but have fun as well. We have a pet friendly
office and biweekly Summer BBQs to bring the team together.
- We're growing rapidly, so we've got tons of exciting growth
opportunities for our amazingly talented team. We always look
- The usual items you'd expect - your choice of two options for
medical care subsidized by the company, with optional dental,
vision, a company matching 401 (k) plan at 4%, employee discounts,
fun team events, and much more. About The Annie Selke Companies The
Annie Selke Companies have achieved continuous success since our
beginning in 1994. We believe your home should make you happy. The
best way to achieve that happiness is by surrounding yourself with
people, pets, and amazing products. For over 20 years, we've
created bedding, rugs, sleepwear, and home furnishings for you (and
us) to love - stylish pieces that stand out and stand the test of
Keywords: Annie Selke, Pittsfield , Specialist, Human Resources, Human Resources , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!