Company: Neenah Paper
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Neenah PaperJob Locations US-MA-Pittsfield# of Openings
1Category SalesOverviewWe are growing and actively searching for an
individual with an elevated degree of product manufacturing and
capability knowledge to assume the role of Product Manager at the
Pittsfield, MA location. This position is responsible to provide
sales, market development and management of Neenah Technical
Material (NTM) - Cranemat ® products to achieve business sales and
objectives. The right candidate will provide customers with
technical expertise to service and achieve overall customer
satisfaction and will develop strategies to retain/increase
existing market share and new opportunities while maximizing profit
- Manage the Cranemat ® business to ensure that we respond to
ever changing market needs while delivering a high level of service
to the industry.
- Continue to deliver healthy EBIT and ensure that our new
offerings further enrich the profitability of the Cranemat® product
- Leverage knowledge of trends, competitive activity,
manufacturing capabilities into the development/implementation of
effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage direct customer and supply chain partners to deliver
current and new products to enhance NTM's position in the
marketplace, achieve budgets and strategic plans.
- Manage key innovation projects that enable our customers and
NTM to deliver continuous value to the marketplace.
- Delivery of top and bottom-line commitments. Grow overall
profitability, margin and dollars to achieve long-term strategic
- Develop best practices for leading successful sales campaigns
including, but not limited to, assisting in the design of the
website, sales literature, and other marketing materials.
- Solicit, develop and maintain an effective and profitable
customer base-including identification of new product
- Manage and assist in solutions to customer service and
technical problems/needs, by balancing process capabilities and
production strategy to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Share information regarding the status of customer
problem/needs with members of the team, including manufacturing,
QA, customer service, R&D and procurement. This includes timely
trip reports and informal communication leading to translation of
customer needs into usable technical specifications.
- 7+ years of progressive experience within a paper production
environment, preferably a Nonwovens operation.
- Knowledge of both manufacturing and converting operations
- 5+ years of management experience
- Customer service experience in complex, global industries
- 30-50% travel required for this role (While 30-50% of travel is
typically required for this role, due to COVID-19, non-essential
travel is currently suspended). Preferred
- Knowledge of export documentation needed for shipments
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, marketing or a
- B2B sales experience Neenah, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or
applicant due to race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national
origin, veteran's status or on the basis of disability. We are
committed to having a diverse workforce that reflects the
communities we serve.PI134201241
Keywords: Neenah Paper, Pittsfield , Cranemat, Other , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!