Company: Western Mass Endo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Role As an endodontic assistant, you will possess
outstanding time management, communication, and technical skills. A
previous background supporting an endodontist is helpful. You will
gather information about each patient's history, preparing them for
and assisting with treatment, comply with all regulatory and
clinic-mandated policies and advocate for the best outcomes among
patients and your fellow care providers. To excel, you will bring a
can-do attitude, a proactive nature, a strong sense of ownership
and integrity, and the constant desire to learn and grow.
- Prepare patients for treatment
- Assist the dentist in patient treatment to keep patients as
comfortable as possible throughout their dental visit
- Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Obtain current dental records and update records
- Set up and organize instruments
- Pass instruments to dentist in proper orientation
- Keep dentists operating field clear
- Patient education and instructions as directed by the
- Perform disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Equipment care and maintenance Qualifications
- Six months of similar job experience.
- Computer experience (to work with our office software).
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Registered Dental Assistant
- X-Ray Certification
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Motivation to learn and grow. Compensation Competitive hourly
rates, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits
package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability
insurance, paid vacation/holidays/sick days, and 401k plan.
Keywords: Western Mass Endo, Pittsfield , Endodontist Assistant, Other , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!