Community-Based Recovery Facilitator
Company: Brien Center for Mental Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
In our Adult Community Services program, this position works as
a member of a team to provide opportunities for individuals to
develop skills to be used on their journey of recovery for personal
growth focusing on working with individuals in their pursuits of
independence. Position assists with daily living skills including
every day domestic responsibilities and tasks.
- GED/H.S Diploma, Associates or Bachelors Degree in related
field preferred, or 3-5 years of human service experience
- Previous experience with the Representative Payee System is
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people
- Excellent oral & presentation skills
- Leadership talent and the ability to delegate effectively
- Knowledge of community resources
- Knowledge of recovery model oriented curriculums (DBT, WRAP)
- Ability to conduct yourself professionally and manage
- Ability to advocate program services to community members
- Valid Drivers License with a reliable, properly insured vehicle
required for business use.
Keywords: Brien Center for Mental Health, Pittsfield , Community-Based Recovery Facilitator, Other , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!