Site Supervisor - Women's Recovery Home - Keenan House
Company: Brien Center for Mental Health
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Weekdays, 1st Shift.
This position includes responsibility for site operations/staff
development, supervision and implementation of treatment plans.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide supervision to residents and help facilitate their
involvement in community activities and to establish independent
- Assist clients in taking medication.
- Update all resident records as required and review and document
clients progress towards goals listed in the clients treatment
- Maintain work environment, reporting any hazards to
- Participate in all relevant staff meetings, treatment team
meetings, scheduled supervision and interagency meetings.
- Serve on interagency committees.
- Keep supervisor well informed and update on all house
- Report any incidents regarding accidents, injury or medication
errors to your supervisor.
- Arrange staff schedules for site, delegate duties and supervise
staff and assure staff competence.
- Participate in weekly integrated treatment team meetings.
- Oversee accuracy of records and maintain record keeping
- Provide on-going supervision and training to ensure accurate
medication administration, record keeping and standards of
- Communicate a sense of hopefulness and respect.
- Flexibly respond to program scheduling needs.
- Represent the agency in a professional manner in all community
contacts and interagency committees.
- Bachelors degree in related field OR four
years of experience in substance abuse field.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Knowledge of licensing requirements and skills to maintain
- Ability to make independent decisions based on defined
- Leadership skills required to supervise and delegate
responsibilities to other employees, students and volunteers and
Keywords: Brien Center for Mental Health, Pittsfield , Site Supervisor - Women's Recovery Home - Keenan House, Other , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!