Case Worker - Behavioral Health Urgent Care
Company: Brien Center for Mental Health
Posted on: June 6, 2021
This position will support persons seeking services through
Behavioral Health Urgent Care through promoting wellness and
creating community networks. The Case Worker will promote
person-centered self determination and decision
- BA/BS in related field or 3-5 years of human service experience
- Certification from an approved Recovery Coach curriculum and
Community Health Worker curriculum (These will preferably be
completed within first 5 months of employment).
- Individual with lived experience and possessing strong personal
skills and professional peer support skills to self disclose in a
manner that is trauma sensitive for the purpose of promoting
recovery and wellness for persons served preferred.
- Open to medication assisted treatment and harm reduction
concepts and goals;
- Proficient computer skills.
- Strong listening, oral and presentation (communication)
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse population
- Ability to honor recovery coaching ethics and
- Driver's License and use of vehicle while on shift
Keywords: Brien Center for Mental Health, Pittsfield , Case Worker - Behavioral Health Urgent Care, Other , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!