Personal Care Line Homemaker
Company: Amedisys Home Health Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What You Will Do
The homemaker assists clients with household tasks in accordance
with relevant local, state and federal agencies and with a care
plan developed by an appropriate supervisor. The homemaker supports
and encourages clients in self-help and optimal level of
independence or participation in activities of daily living and
home management as related to comfort, care, and safety of a client
in the home.
- Plans, prepares, and serves meals according to dietary
- Runs errands for the client, including shopping for food and
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for client by performing
- Engages in stimulating conversation and activities.
- Communicates and reports any changes or concerns regarding
clients in a timely manner.
- Cooperates with all other caregivers to deliver excellent care
to clients and participates in multi-disciplinary care
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Flexible, sensitive to the needs of others, reliable, and able
to cope with emergencies.
- Successful completion of the 40-hour Council for Home Care
Aide, Homemaker Service Training Program within 6 months of hire or
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy,
marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability,
military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or
carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: Amedisys Home Health Services, Pittsfield , Personal Care Line Homemaker, Other , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!