Community Support Provider
Company: Brien Center for Mental Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Weekdays, 1st shift! No weekends!
General Description:The Community Support Provider position is
responsible for delivering services which promote access to
aftercare and other community-based services following inpatient
treatment service discharge; support linkages and appointments with
resources in the community; develop and coordinate plans for
specific activities to assist clients with a longstanding history
of psychiatric or substance use disorders in achieving recovery
goals, including linkages with peer and natural support
systems.Essential Job Functions:
- Provide education, advocacy, and linkages to medical, mental
health, and substance use treatment services.
- Assist contact and care coordination of referrals to other
professionals, state agencies, community programs, or additional
appropriate resources to meet client needs.
- Provide transportation to related appointments and
- Assist clients to identify formal and informal support systems
- Assist clients in developing realistic treatment goals and use
of support systems which will sustain community involvement.Other
Responsibilities:Other duties as assigned by Program Director
relating to assisting client access and sustained involvement with
needed community services; charting and documentation
- Bachelor' s Degree in human service-related discipline (i.e.
Social Work; Psychology; Public Health; Human Services) or
associates degree in human service-related discipline and relevant
- Experience with service coordination and linkage;
- Experience with individualized treatment plans, risk
- Valid Driver's License and ability to use a personally insured
vehicle for agency business
Keywords: Brien Center for Mental Health, Pittsfield , Community Support Provider, Other , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!