Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Annie Selke
Posted on: May 10, 2022
We're excited to be looking for a Specialist, Accounts Receivable
to join our rapidly growing team in Pittsfield, MA. Reporting to
our Supervisor, General Accounting, Finance Department, you will
assist in a variety of duties and key functions in addition to
being responsible for day-to-day accounts receivable duties, and
general accounting and clerical duties to support the Finance
Department. The position will oversee the process of collecting
payments from our company's most important asset, our customers.
The position will be a collaborator, with the professional ability
to ensure accuracy in all accounting functions, and work
effectively both in a team as well as independently throughout the
day. They will exercise good judgement and objectivity, serving as
a champion for both customers and staff. The perfect candidate for
this role will have general accounting experience include posting
payments and managing customer accounts. How will you support the
- Receive, sort and process accounts receivable checks and wires
daily, bringing discrepancies and any other issues to the attention
of the customer or supervisor.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed
payments and other irregularities.
- Manage collection efforts and associated functions.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email or mail.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Provide support for internal and external audits.We're Looking
for someone with....
- Associate degree in business/accounting preferred or related
field or equivalent 3+ years of experience with collections,
invoicing, and/or accounts receivable.
- Experienced User in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word,
- Knowledge of ERP and/or GL software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Consultative approach to partnering across the business and all
levels of the organization.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility with business
- Self-starter with superior time management, project management
and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced,
dynamic retail environment
- Must be detailed oriented and able to work independentlyThe
above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They
are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.Fresh
American LLC, d/b/a The Annie Selke Companies, is an equal
opportunity employer. Why join us?
- Our team is made up of sociable, fun, creative, and passionate
people -- who are driven and great at what they do.
- We work hard, but have fun as well. We have a pet friendly
office and biweekly Summer BBQs to bring the team together.
- We're growing rapidly, so we've got tons of exciting growth
opportunities for our amazingly talented team. We always look
- The usual items you'd expect - your choice of two options for
medical care subsidized by the company, with optional dental,
vision, a company matching 401 (k) plan at 4%, employee discounts,
fun team events, and much more.About The Annie Selke Companies The
Annie Selke Companies have achieved continuous success since our
beginning in 1994. We believe your home should make you happy. The
best way to achieve that happiness is by surrounding yourself with
people, pets, and amazing products. For over 20 years, we've
created bedding, rugs, sleepwear, and home furnishings for you (and
us) to love - stylish pieces that stand out and stand the test of
time. Come join us in Bringing Happy Home!.
Keywords: Annie Selke, Pittsfield , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!