Wholesale Customer Service Representative
Company: Annie Selke
Posted on: May 13, 2022
We're excited to be looking for an Wholesale Customer Service
Representative to join our rapidly growing team in Pittsfield, MA.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Manager, Sales Operations, the
Wholesale Customer Service Representative is responsible for
assisting in a variety of duties and key functions to support the
Sales Representatives & Director in increasing sales volume and
customer/market penetration of new business within an assigned
territory. The position will also support our award winning
customer service team with inquiries and complaint resolutions.
Some territories assigned may require regular evening hours. The
position will be a collaborator with the ability to work
effectively both in a team as well as independently throughout the
day. They will exercise good judgement and objectivity, serving as
a champion for both customers and staff. The perfect candidate for
this role will be someone with proven excellence in customer
service skills and a professional passion for sales opportunities.
How will you support the team?
- Process incoming sales orders into SAP and follow up with
territory managers and/or customers on pending issues.
- Provide proactive support and service in all interactions
(i.e., receipt of new catalog, receipt status of shipment, MRL,
NR), introduction of new products and marketing/merchandise
- Work closely with territory representatives to collaboratively
increase sales goals and territory goals.
- Conduct sales analysis across various metrics (by broker,
account, product line, sales program) within assigned territory to
proactively identify and act upon trends and opportunities to
maximize sales opportunities.
- Support territory representatives' participation in regional
trade shows, customer demonstrations as well as educational tours
within the territory.
- Conduct outbound calls within territory to meet established
goals (i.e., upsell opportunities based on the selling season,
introduction of new products or promotional opportunities,
- Proactively manage customer complaints and provide solutions to
problems (i.e., incorrect items received, damaged shipment shipping
- Manage customer feedback to centralize reseller product and
service inquiries. Additional Responsibilities
- Occasional travel on sales-related business.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- May be required to work more than 40 hours per week
periodically as business needs require.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- May be required to lift to 50 lbs., stand, reach, and climb
ladders at Trade Shows.We're Looking for someone with...
- BA or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 + years customer service/sales experience, preferably
in consumer goods market.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills with the ability to
interact effectively with all levels of customer to determine
customer needs, resolve issues, and support sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office preferred),
specifically spreadsheet applications.The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to
be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills
required of personnel assigned to this job.Fresh American LLC,
d/b/a The Annie Selke Companies, is an equal opportunity employer.
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of sociable, fun, creative, and passionate
people -- who are driven and great at what they do.
- We work hard, but have fun as well. We have a pet friendly
office and biweekly Summer BBQs to bring the team together.
- We're growing rapidly, so we've got tons of exciting growth
opportunities for our amazingly talented team. We always look
- The usual items you'd expect - your choice of two options for
medical care subsidized by the company, with optional dental,
vision, a company matching 401 (k) plan at 4%, employee discounts,
fun team events, and much more.About The Annie Selke Companies The
Annie Selke Companies have achieved continuous success since our
beginning in 1994. We believe your home should make you happy. The
best way to achieve that happiness is by surrounding yourself with
people, pets, and amazing products. For over 20 years, we've
created bedding, rugs, sleepwear, and home furnishings for you (and
us) to love - stylish pieces that stand out and stand the test of
time. Come join us in Bringing Happy Home!.
Keywords: Annie Selke, Pittsfield , Wholesale Customer Service Representative, Other , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!