Specialist, Purchase Order Flow
Company: Annie Selke
Posted on: May 15, 2022
We're excited to be looking for a Specialist, Purchase Order Flow
to join our rapidly growing team in Pittsfield, MA. Reporting to
our Sr. Manager, Merchandise & Inventory Planning, you will work
with teams cross functionally with both new product initiation and
lifetime receipt flow to key company merchandising initiatives. The
position will be a strong collaborator, with the professional
ability to ensure data accuracy and prepare and analyze reports.
They will have excellent written and verbal communication skills,
providing cross functional information and inventory accuracy. The
perfect candidate for this role will be a detailed oriented with a
strong aptitude to process and analyze data. How will you support
- Manage new item and product processes.
- Work cross functionally with Product Development, Forecasting &
Planning and International teams for data collection and item set
- Responsible for new intro PO upload (including stock and sample
- Accountable for inventory flow managed to in-house dates
(Retail/Campaign dates) with a target of 100% in stock at retail
- Responsible for communication of new item inventory including
timeliness of receipts as well as variances to the schedule.
- Responsible for proofing inventory levels in Catalog, print and
other various marketing features.
- Additionally responsible for inventory status reporting to
wider audience around inventory levels slated for marketing
- Work cross functionally with teams to ensure positive inventory
levels of marketing features and report where out of stock issues
- Manage overall purchase order tracking. Review and communicate
when POs are past milestone dates (both new intros and
- Make data-driven recommendations for inbound inventory mode
requests. Communicate decisions with cross functional teams.
- Responsible for Weekly Inventory Status Report.
- Provide crossover functionality and workflow support within
Forecasting & Planning team.
- Control placement and eventual model stock management of
Components, Bedding Basics and Rug Pad programs. We're Looking for
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word.
- Aptitude to analyze data and translate into effective
- Ability to understand, analyze and organize data using Tableau,
Excel pivot tables and/or other database applications.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and make decisions in a
- Have a strong sense of urgency and a high level of
accuracy/attention to detail.
- Desire to grow, take on new responsibilities and establish
yourself on a team.
- Ability to work effectively both in a team as well as
independently under general supervision.
- Experience with SAP/SAP byDesign/Tableau a plus.The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.Fresh
American LLC, d/b/a The Annie Selke Companies, is an equal
opportunity employer. Why join us?
- Our team is made up of sociable, fun, creative, and passionate
people -- who are driven and great at what they do.
- We work hard, but have fun as well. We have a pet friendly
office and biweekly Summer BBQs to bring the team together.
- We're growing rapidly, so we've got tons of exciting growth
opportunities for our amazingly talented team. We always look
- The usual items you'd expect - your choice of two options for
medical care subsidized by the company, with optional dental,
vision, a company matching 401 (k) plan at 4%, employee discounts,
fun team events, and much more.About The Annie Selke Companies The
Annie Selke Companies have achieved continuous success since our
beginning in 1994. We believe your home should make you happy. The
best way to achieve that happiness is by surrounding yourself with
people, pets, and amazing products. For over 20 years, we've
created bedding, rugs, sleepwear, and home furnishings for you (and
us) to love - stylish pieces that stand out and stand the test of
time. Come join us in Bringing Happy Home!
Keywords: Annie Selke, Pittsfield , Specialist, Purchase Order Flow, Other , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!