Company: Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Hillcrest Commons is a service and living center of excellence,
providing long and short-term care that encompasses dignity,
compassion, and choice for residents. We offer a supportive
team-centered environment. Hillcrest has a proven track record of
giving their employees the skills they need to become
*Essential Functions: *
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the
* Perform day-to-day housekeeping functions as assigned.
* Perform specific tasks in accordance with daily work
* Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling
units, etc., in resident
and recreational areas, etc., as instructed.
* Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure
that water marks are
removed from fixtures.
* Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas,
* Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping,
buffing, disinfecting, etc.
* Ensure that appropriate caution/safety signs are properly set up
prior to performing
* Clean carpets, to include vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, and
* Clean walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, spot
* Remove dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using proper
* Clean hallways, stairways, and elevators.
* Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash
receptacle with plastic liner.
* Clean vacant rooms as assigned.
* Ensure that areas are clean and that equipment, tools, supplies,
etc., are properly stored
at all times.
* Discard infectious wastes into appropriate containers.
Berkshire Healthcare Systems, Inc.2
* Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as
* Assure that the facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and
This position has no supervisory responsibility
* Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education
* Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
* Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, to follow
instructions, and to accept
* Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors,
government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
* Maintain supplies, equipment, etc., and the appearance of
* Must be willing to work harmoniously with other personnel as well
as be willing to handle
residents based on whatever maturity level at which they are
* Must be able to follow written and oral instructions concerning
the mixing of cleaning
compounds, liquids, disinfecting solutions, etc.
* Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's
* Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other
individuals in the workplace.
*_Hillcrest Commons Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a 255-bed
Skilled Nursing Facility located in West Pittsfield, MA
approximately 15 minutes away from the New York State Line. We
serve all of Berkshire County and Eastern New York State
communities. Hillcrest Commons proudly supports the following
clinical units - Long Term Care; Short term rehabilitation;
Behavioral health; Dementia, and Respiratory Care._*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $16.50 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Tuition reimbursement
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Pittsfield , Housekeeper, Other , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!