Lead Fire Control System (FCS) Systems Engineer
Posted on: December 29, 2018
A Lead Fire Control System (FCS) Systems Engineer job in Pittsfield, MA is currently available through Employer. In this role, you will be responsible for participating in requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, trade studies, systems integration and test (verification), validation and interface definition studies of system elements. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelors degree in Systems Engineering, a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Sr. Systems Engineer Job duties:
- Researches and analyzes data, such as vendor products, COTS components, GFE/CFE/BFE, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Performs technical planning, cost and risk analyses, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for subsystems and system elements.
- Performs customer requirements analysis, develops system requirements and defines allocations to lower levels (subsystem, elements and components).
- Leads Modeling and Simulation activities.
- Researches, designs, and develops systems, in conjunction with software and hardware product development, applying principles and techniques of systems engineering, modeling and simulation and analysis.
- Strong use and understanding of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories.
- Strong proficiency with requirements management & system modeling tools.
- Recognizes various architectural patterns and applies them appropriately.
- Strong understanding of basic project leadership principles including SPI/CPI, Earned Value, Cost Account Management (CAM), and Statistical Process Controls.
- Background in systems and hardware engineering (focus on hardware electrical design or FPGA).
If you are interested in this Lead Fire Control System (FCS) Systems Engineer job in Pittsfield, MA, please apply via the apply now link provided.
Employer is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Employer engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated servicesfrom jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Employer takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Keywords: Belcan, Pittsfield , Lead Fire Control System (FCS) Systems Engineer, Other , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!