IT Help Desk Technician - Level 2
Company: Compuworks Ltd.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
DescriptionCompuWorks is currently seeking motivated and
experienced Level 2 IT Helpdesk Technicians who are passionate
about helping organizations thrive in their use of technology and
are ready to join a team of high-performing IT professionals.
CompuWorks is a leading provider of managed IT services, serving
small to mid-sized clients throughout the northeast from our base
in the beautiful Berkshire Hills of western Massachusetts. For the
past 34 years weve helped hundreds of organizations leverage
technology in ways that creates positive business impact.
CompuWorks is an open book company with a strong compensation and
benefits package including profit sharing, 401k, health, life,
disability, and dental insurance.
We offer an unbeatable combination of small-town New England
quality of life, and proximity to the fabled arts institutions of
the Berkshires including Tanglewood, Jacob's Pillow, Williamstown
Theatre Festival, Mass MoCA, Barrington Stage Company, and others.
This is a unique opportunity to work in 'big city tech' without the
big city. Learn more about our company what makes us one of the top
rated managed IT firms in the U.S. atwww.compuworks.biz
QualificationsThe qualified applicant should have professional
experience providing desktop level support services in Microsoft
Windows-based network environments. Job duties include problem
resolution as well as deploying IT solutions. You will work as part
of a team based in Pittsfield Ma. providing both remote and on-site
services to clients throughout the northeast.
The successful candidate should be proficient with Windows desktop
operating systems and have experience with Windows Server
environments and the Microsoft 365 platform. Knowledge of Google
apps, Cisco, and HP solutions are also helpful.
Candidates should have proven skill levels as demonstrated by
certifications which may include: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCP
etc Candidates should have a strong desire to advance their
technical skills. Applicant must have excellent organizational,
customer service and communication skills, be detail oriented and
able to function as part of a team.
- Provide technical support to clients via phone, remotely and
- Diagnose and efficiently resolve a wide range of technical
- Take ownership of issues, seeing them through to closure, and
escalating when necessary to next level of support personnel
- Work as part of project teams to deploy technology solutions at
- Track and manage service tickets and accurate record time and
- Accurately track time and document work
- Effectively communicate with clients and peers
- Minimum 2 years experience as a help desk technician supporting
Windows operating systems and apps
- Experience supporting users in a Microsoft Windows
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-oriented and composed under pressure
- Position is based in our Pittsfield MA offices with some
possibility for partial remote work once fully trained
- Job requires regular travel for on-site work and at times
requires off-hours or weekend work
- Healthcare and Dental coverage.
- 401k with company matching.
- Flexible spending account.
- Short and long-term disability coverage.
- Flexible paid time off with all major holidays observed.
- Profit sharing.
- Fun and collaborative work environment.
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee, drinks, and snacks.
Keywords: Compuworks Ltd., Pittsfield , IT Help Desk Technician - Level 2, Professions , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!