IT Help Desk Technician - Level 2
Posted on: May 13, 2022
We are currently seeking motivated and experienced Level 2 IT
Helpdesk Technicians who are passionate about helping organizations
thrive in their use of technology and are ready to join a team of
high-performing IT professionals.CompuWorks is a leading provider
of managed IT services, serving small to mid-sized clients
throughout the northeast from our base in the beautiful Berkshire
Hills of western Massachusetts. For the past 34 years we've helped
hundreds of organizations leverage technology in ways that creates
positive business impact. CompuWorks is an "open book" company with
a strong compensation and benefits package including profit
sharing, 401k, health, life, disability, and dental insurance.We
offer an unbeatable combination of small-town New England quality
of life, and proximity to the fabled arts institutions of the
Berkshires including Tanglewood, Jacob's Pillow, Williamstown
Theatre Festival, Mass MoCA, Barrington Stage Company, and others.
This is a unique opportunity to work in "big city tech" without the
big city. Learn more about our company what makes us one of the top
rated managed IT firms in the U.S. at
www.compuworks.bizQualificationsThe qualified applicant should have
professional experience providing desktop level support services in
Microsoft Windows-based network environments. Job duties include
problem resolution as well as deploying IT solutions. You will work
as part of a team based in Pittsfield Ma. providing both remote and
on-site services to clients throughout the northeast.The successful
candidate should be proficient with Windows desktop operating
systems and have experience with Windows Server environments and
the Microsoft 365 platform. Knowledge of Google apps, Cisco, and HP
solutions are also helpful.Candidates should have proven skill
levels as demonstrated by certifications which may include: CompTIA
A+, CompTIA Network+, MCP etc--- Candidates should have a strong
desire to advance their technical skills. Applicant must have
excellent organizational, customer service and communication
skills, be detail oriented and able to function as part of a
- Provide technical support to clients via phone, remotely and
- Diagnose and efficiently resolve a wide range of technical
- Take ownership of issues, seeing them through to closure, and
escalating when necessary to next level of support personnel
- Work as part of project teams to deploy technology solutions at
- Track and manage service tickets and accurate record time and
- Accurately track time and document work
- Effectively communicate with clients and peersRequirements
- Minimum 2 years experience as a help desk technician supporting
Windows operating systems and apps
- Experience supporting users in a Microsoft Windows
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-oriented and composed under pressure
- Position is based in our Pittsfield MA offices with some
possibility for partial remote work once fully trained
- Job requires regular travel for on-site work and at times
requires off-hours or weekend workBenefits
- Healthcare and Dental coverage.
- 401k with company matching.
- Flexible spending account.
- Short and long-term disability coverage.
- Flexible paid time off with all major holidays observed.
- Profit sharing.
- Fun and collaborative work environment.
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee, drinks, and snacks.
Keywords: CompuWorks, Pittsfield , IT Help Desk Technician - Level 2, Professions , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!