Production Supervisor - 3rd Shift
Company: Heritage Cutter
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Berkshire Precision Tool, LLC, a leading
supplier of American-made, industrial cutting tools, is seeking a
qualified Production Supervisor for our production facility located
in Pittsfield, MA. This person will be responsible primarily for
the cost-effective utilization of manpower and capital resources
required to operate a group of manufacturing departments.Berkshire
Precision Tool, LLC offers an excellent benefit package
including:Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k), PTO, short term/long term
disability and life insurance RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise the production activity within the assigned
manufacturing departments to achieve a level of daily quality and
- Ensure the timely completion of quality audits in assigned
- Interpret and supervise special work requirements.
- Enforce all Company regulations and policies, especially those
relating to safety.
- Perform other duties as necessary or appropriate to the
- High School graduate
- 1 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 years of manufacturing experience.
- Must be computer proficient and have good working knowledge of
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Self-starter with a desire to improve production
- Very well organized
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate personnel
Keywords: Heritage Cutter, Pittsfield , Production Supervisor - 3rd Shift, Professions , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!