Account Executive / Healthcare Sales Rep
Company: KINDRED AT HOME
Posted on: November 8, 2019
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence
- that's what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians.
Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the
nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice,
and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, including Gentiva, delivers
compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their
homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal
assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and
palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
As a Home Health Specialist, you will:
- Call on physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities'
management, discharge planners, and case managers within an
assigned territory to promote our homecare services.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Prepare business plans and maintain target lists. Prioritize
accounts in accordance with the market sales plan.
- Gather and organize account-related information and provide
input on key customer opportunities, service line extensions and
proposal or contract pricing.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a health related
science (e.g., nursing, pharmacy, etc.) or the equivalent plus a
minimum of two years health care or related industry sales
experience generally required.
- Excellent selling, organization, problem-solving skills and the
ability to appropriately represent the Company service capabilities
to the targeted referral source audience is required.
- Previous healthcare sales experience preferred such as selling
in skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), DME, ortho, cardio, etc OR
previous experience as a clinical liaison preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
required. Microsoft Office proficiency required.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to sales
meetings as required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin.Required Experience
Keywords: KINDRED AT HOME, Pittsfield , Account Executive / Healthcare Sales Rep, Sales , Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!